Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

From The Mouths of Babes, By Gina

Dae: Mommy, why do we have belly buttons?

Gina: Because when we're babies in our mommy's tummies, the is a little cord that keeps us connected

to our mommy.

Dae: Oh. But only girls can have babies in their tummies. So I need to marry a girl so I can have a son.

Gina: That's right. (starting to get a little nervous)

Dae: It's ok. I already picked her out.


Gina: Oh? (starting to get VERY nervous)

Dae: Yeah, Bethany, at my school. We're going to get married so she can be a mommy for my son.
Gina: Um...
Dae: But don't worry. We won't get married until we can drive.
This is NOT a conversation I need first thing in the morning!!!

1 comment:

  1. It should be noted that this is coming from a 6yr old. Methinks he's going to need to have "the talk" much sooner than anticipated!

    ReplyDelete